Our company places equally high priority on the safety of people, the environment and the production facilities, on the quality of its products and services, and on the economic and energy efficiency of our operations. In case of doubt, absolute priority is given to the safety of people and protection of the environment. No activity is of such great importance that it cannot be carried out safely.
From the PCK Policy on the Integrated Management System for HSEQ
(Health - Safety - Environment & Energy - Quality)
PCK employs an integrated management system and is certified to
DIN EN ISO 14001, DIN EN ISO 9001 and OHSAS 18001 and DIN EN ISO 50001.
PCK implements the highest personal, environmental and technical safety standards:
- Monthly training courses on safety
- Regular safety instruction for employees
- High-tech plant and equipment safety technologies
- Employees provided with state-of-the-art protective clothing, tools and equipment
- Environment and safety committees in all organisational units
- Continuous dialog on safety issues with partner companies and professional associations
Since 1991, PCK has had a working committee for health-related issues made up of representatives from the human resources department, the works council, the Deutsche BKK health insurance provider and the Accident Prevention and Insurance Association (Berufsgenossenschaft) for the raw materials and chemicals industry.
- An qualified health report is prepared and assessed every year.
- Health teams work to promote health care and fitness.
- Awareness days and preventive programmes (back strengthening, for example) are organised.
The PCK catering facility strives to serve healthy and tasty food.
- A large and varying selection of wholesome foods
- Regular awareness weeks focusing on healthy eating